Thuis gezocht voor parkiet in Den Haag

Gestart door Ben, september 14, 2010, 12:34:05

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Ben

Hello parkieten freaks,

Some months ago I have found a grasparkiet.
He came to my place of work and seemed to be friendly... and very tired and hungry !
Since it was clear to me that he could not survive out there by himself, I took him home with me.

At the time, due to my unfamiliarity with The Netherlands and other personal reasons, I did not notify the animal shelters.
I am sorry of that because only now I understand that because I took no action at the time, the chances that this parkiet will return to his old home are very slim.

I am planning to move in the coming months (out of The Netherlands), and it will be impossible for me to take him with me.
Further more, I believe he will be much happier in the hands of someone who knows more about parkeiten, and maybe even has other parkieten.
I do not simply want to get rid of him, and I do not want any money in return, I wish only to give him a good home and a stress free life he deserves.

The grasparkiet is blue and white.

I hope you, reading this message, or someone you know, are able and willing to take care of him.

Thank you !
Ben
Den Haag

Note: Please excuse me for writing in English, my dutch is good enough for talking and reading, but writing is still difficult at times.
Mijn excuses.

No problem, we'll translate when necessary. Gr. Lovesbudgies (mod)

Kleintjes

Vertaling voor degenen die geen of niet goed Engels kunnen:

Hallo Parkietenfreaks,

enkele maanden geleden heb ik een parkietje gevonden.
Hij zat bij mij op het werk en leek vriendelijk... en erg moe en hongerig.
Omdat 't voor mij duidelijk was dat hij het niet zou overleven in z'n eentje heb ik hem meegenomen naar huis.

Toendertijd, vanwege mijn onbekendheid met Nederland en de instanties, heb ik geen asiels ed ingelicht.
Ik heb daar spijt van, want nu ik 't wel weet, zijn de kansen dat 't parkietje naar zijn oude thuis terug kan erg klein.

Ik ben van plan om te gaan verhuizen binnen enkele maanden (weg uit Nederland) en het is onmogelijk om het parkietje mee te nemen.
Daarbij, ik denk dat hij veel gelukkiger zal zijn bij iemand die meer verstand heeft van parkietjes en die misschien zelfs nog andere parkietjes heeft.
Ik wil niet simpelweg van hem af, en ik wil er niks voor terug, ik wil hem alleen 'n thuis bieden dat bij hem past, zonder gestress.

Het parkietje is blauw met wit.

Ik hoop dat jullie, of iemand die jullie kennen, dit parkietje willen opnemen en voor hem willen zorgen.

Bedankt!!
Ben, Den Haag.

(vertaling is niet exact letterlijk vanwege vervorming anders in de zinnen. Dan zou er geen snars meer van kloppen :) )

Bedankt voor de vertaling, Maartje! Gr. Lisanne
Pootjes van; Eddie, Neo, en Ezio
Groetjes van ons :). IM: Venus-Gino-Silly-Mini-Gina-Giny-Pino-Kyra-Tolo-Cookie-Charly-Tweety-R2-D2.1-Kruumel-Oli-Sammie-Mozy-BB-8.1-BB-8.2-C-3PO-Pino II-Scotty-Jecky-Amy-Punky-MozyII-Dot-Lemmy
Geheugen problemen; Bij voorbaat excuses

lovesbudgies

Is it a tame budgie? And do you think he will feel more at home in a cage or in an aviary?
Could you show us a picture of him?

Vertaling:
Is het een tamme parkiet? En denk je dat hij zich het beste thuis voelt in een kooi of in een volière?
Zou je ons een foto van hem kunnen laten zien?

Ben

First of all - thank you for translating my text !
And thank you for your fast reactions.

The budgie used to be tame, to my opinion.
When he first came to my work place he was very fond of people, including coming to sit on one's hand or shoulder out of his own initiative.
Nowadays he does not do that anymore, but I am afraid that the reason is probably me.
I did not encourage him to interact and probably I "made him forget" his tameness.
My guess is that someone who knows a bit about it, can bring it back to him in a short period.  

As for a cage vs aviary...
I do not know enough about it to make a proper judgment, but if I must -
I think an aviary will be more suitable because he seems to be very fond of bird sounds from the outside and often he "talks back" (is that a good enough reason ?).
I will not object if the person who takes him decides for a cage.
He lives in a cage at the moment, and although the cage door is often open, he seldom flies out.

Ben

PS -
I have attached two jpg photos.
Please excuse the quality, it's my laptop webcam.
Hope it works...

Vertaling in het kort met conclusie:
De parkiet was tam, maar nu wat minder, kan waarschijnlijk snel weer tam worden. Hij kan in een kooi of volière, maar wel met andere vogels.
Op dit moment komt hij (terwijl het deurtje open staat) niet vaak de kooi uit. Gezien het weer moet hij wel binnen gehuisvest worden. Gr. LB

[verwijderd door de beheerder]

fullmetalgirl

Hi,

just got my outside aivery and i've got room for him :)
i'll send you a private message about it...

i also live in den haag.

Ben

Hello parkieten freaks,

The budgie found a wonderful new home and was immediately happier than I have ever seen him.

Thank you all for your reactions and for the translations.
And thank you - fullmetalgirl, for taking him in.

Dank jullie wel !

Ben

fullmetalgirl

your welcome :)

made some pictures as soon as you left:

he is gorgious and im very happy with him :)

Kleintjes

That's one happy birdie :D

He seems to feel right at home, as if he has been there for ever :D

Good job and well done, to both of you!

Vertaling:
Dat is 'n echt vrolijk vogeltje :D
Hij lijkt zich prima thuis te voelen, alsof hij altijd al daar is geweest :D

Goed werk gedaan, alllebei!!
Pootjes van; Eddie, Neo, en Ezio
Groetjes van ons :). IM: Venus-Gino-Silly-Mini-Gina-Giny-Pino-Kyra-Tolo-Cookie-Charly-Tweety-R2-D2.1-Kruumel-Oli-Sammie-Mozy-BB-8.1-BB-8.2-C-3PO-Pino II-Scotty-Jecky-Amy-Punky-MozyII-Dot-Lemmy
Geheugen problemen; Bij voorbaat excuses

Parkieten-Freak

lovesbudgies

Hij ziet er erg gelukkig uit! Ik zal het topic sluiten. :)
*Klik*